showbox for android apk free download latest version
ShowBox for Android
How to download and install Showbox for Android devices
Get the Showbox apk
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Security’
- You will see an option to enable downloads from “unknown sources” or “non-Google Play applications.” Below is a screenshot of a Motorola G5, with a button next to “Unknown sources”
- After you turn it on, you’ll probably get a pop-up message that mentions increased vulnerabilities – this is Android’s default message and nothing to worry about
- Now you’re ready to download the apk – click here to get the official version – and the only version you need
- Follow the Android install prompts you get for any app download
- Congratulations! Showbox is now ready and waiting on your Android device (below is a screenshot of a Samsung phone). As you can see in the screenshot, Showbox is ultra sensitive to different screens. It is easy to use and responds instantly to your touch. So get ready to take Showbox with you wherever you go, on the device you choose.
Troubleshooting Showbox installations on an Android device
Showbox may be the best application of movies and TV shows, but occasionally there may be times when an error message appears on your device.
Sometimes, this may be due to something on your phone, maybe a software update, or it may be in the place where you are trying to use Showbox.
The good news is that these are almost always ultra easy to fix. Below are some of the most common mistakes you can find. They work for all devices, whether tablets or mobile devices (such as Samsung). Find out how to fix them and quickly see what you want again.
Error: ‘Showbox cannot play this link/server error’
Possible cause: This may be because what you want to see is not available in your region or is blocked.
Fix: Go to Settings > Applications > Showbox and clear the cache and also clear data. Then download a VPN (this is a proxy server which lets you go online and appear like you’re in another region, helping to hide your identity). Connect to a US location, and then reopen Showbox and try watching. Bear in mind that some VPNs can slow down your connection, so choose one that’s good for streaming and downloading.
Error: ‘Showbox server not available’
Possible cause: You may be running an earlier version of Showbox that needs updating.
Fix: Visit the official Showbox homepage (we recommend bookmarking the URL so you can quickly check) to download the newest version. The app is regularly updated to keep things running smoothly for all users, so please pop back here regularly and look out for notifications to update Showbox.
Error: ‘App has stopped working’
Possible cause: Your device has low memory.
Fix: Try to free up space by deleting old applications and files. If you have space for an SD card, use it and transfer some of your media.
One more thing…
Now you have reached the end, the climax, the final scene. You have Showbox on your Android device and you are ready to enjoy tons of brilliant movies and TV shows. So there is only one more thing you have to do. And that is … decide what to see first!